I'm in Florida and having far too much fun and way too little internet access to fill you in on the stories to date. Upon my return to Australia I will have a lot to fill everyone in on, so in the meantime I'm hoping this list will give you a glimpse into what I've been doing for the last four weeks.
List of blog post titles to be written upon my return to Australia:
- My Sister is Dating a Man Who is My Dad, But Don't Worry... She's Still a Lesbian
- Don't Put Toxic Paint on my Swingset. Um, alright... make sure you do two coats.
- Ducks Who Live in Florida Parking Lots
- The UnGaying
- Things I Miss in Australia
- 100 Ways I'm Helping the U.S. Economy (all involve Marshalls, TJMaxx, Target and Costco)
- What Happens When Your Five Year Old Tells Someone to "Shut Up"
And I'll leave with one more list...
The Top 5 Reasons to Not Take a Roadtrip with Preschool aged boys:
- The whining.
- You want them to fall asleep, but hope they won't pee in their pants in their carseats.
- Apparently Waffle House uses really cheap styrofoam cups, but at least the sweet tea (that's a southern thing, right y'all?) blended into the beige car mats.
- Are we there yet?
- You run out of empty threats about half way there.
We're in Orlando conquering the Mouse of all mice.
Miss you. Love you. Kisses.