She inspired me with the interesting and revealing things she had to say about herself, so here it goes..
Thanks O'Neal the Real Deal, watch out for that banana peel.
Six things about me:
- I had a breast reduction. The tatas were just too damn big and luscious, I couldn't stop people from looking at them and wanting to touch them. I chopped those puppies off.
- When I lived with my Irish Catholic Boyfriend, I used to cut a button off one of his business shirts when I was angry and leave it hanging in the closet to be discovered when he'd eventually go to wear it. This happened numerous times and he never figured it out.
- My daddy's a gay fugitive.
- This weekend we are doing the Sydney Marathon's Family Fun Run, the Sydney Harbor Bridge will be closed to cars and and we will get to walk across it. This is mostly interesting because I am the laziest bitch ever.
- I am jealous of my sister's rockin' bod and her becoming a Pediatric Acupuncturist, she's always out achieving stuff.
- I've deleted my original number six in the interest of what's best for America. Bummer huh?